River Star Arts & Event Park may be rented for both private and public (open to the public) events.
For public events, please INQUIRE with details about your event. Pricing will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
You may complete the rental application and pay your deposit online.
Private Event Fee Schedule
- Security Deposit: $250 (must be received to hold your date)
- Park Rental Fee is based upon the set-up required by TACEF staff: The base price is $500 and includes set-up for 30 tables or less. The rental fee requiring set-up for any amount over 30 tables is $700. No tables or rental amenities are included in this price.
- Each subsequent day: $250
Items for Rent
- 60″ Round Tables & Chairs ($15 per table of 8, $17 per table of 10)
- Chairs ($1)
- 72″ Rectangle Tables ($7)
- Table Covers ($5 each)
- 10′ x 10′ Tent ($100)
- 10′ x 20′ Tent ($200) with sides (+$50)
- 20′ x 20′ Tent ($200)
- 10′ x 10′ Misting Tent ($100)
- Golf Cart ($150)
Items Available by Request
- Park benches
- Pavilion Misting System
- Use of additional gates
- Picnic Tables (these cannot be placed underneath the pavilion)
- Security deposit is required with your application to reserve your date.
- The remaining rental balance will be due at least 14 days prior to the event.
- The Park has a total of 30 tables available to rent (we can obtain extra if necessary for your event). These will be set-up by the staff prior to your event. You may bring your own tables & chairs and set them up.
- All events must obtain security from Flores Security. They can be reached at 830.370.2364.
- Decorating and set-up can be done one day prior if the facilities are not rented. Set-up may be done during business hours (Mon-Fri 9-5) at no charge. If after business hours, there is a $25/hour charge.
- The park must be left in the condition you received it in or the deposit will be forfeited.
Rental Rules & Regulations can be found HERE.