All renters of River Star Arts & Event Park agree to the following terms, rules, and regulations.
All Rental Fees must be paid in full 14 days before the event.
A $250.00 security deposit is required to reserve the date.
The Lessee has until 30 days before the event to cancel and receive a full refund of the deposit. If the Lessee cancels within 30 days of the event, the entire deposit is forfeited unless the rented premises are otherwise rented for an equal or greater value.
Lessee is responsible for all clean-up. Trashcans and dumpsters are available–all trash must be in the trashcans. Tables, pavilion, and grounds should not have tape or decoration remnants remaining. Bathrooms should not require excessive cleaning (no trash, toilet paper, paper towels on the floor, toilets flushed, etc..). No food particles, gum, or candy should be stuck down to any surface.
River Star Arts & Event Park Rules & Regulations
1. River Star Arts & Event Park is operated by the Texas Arts & Crafts Educational Foundation. Rental of the Park is limited to those events that the Foundation feels reflect the standards of the community and the Foundation. The Foundation reserves the right to refuse to rent the park and/or to not allow an activity at the Park that does not meet its standards. The Foundation is the sole authority and decision maker as to the appropriate standards to be observed.
2. Lessee agrees to return the park premises and park equipment to its original condition at the end of Lessee’s event. Lessee is responsible for removal of all trash and litter from the grounds. Lessee agrees to pay in full for any and all damages incurred by the Park during Lessee’s setup, event, and teardown. It is specifically understood that Lessee’s liability is not limited to the security deposit posted rather the full cost of repair and or replacement of all damages.
3. Lessee agrees to hold the Park and Foundation harmless for any injury to, sickness or illness of, or theft from the Lessee, its employees, volunteers, service personnel and event attendees.
4. A pre-event and post event site inspection may be conducted by the Lessee and the park representative to determine existing conditions. The Park may apply all or part of the security deposit to any charges due from the event including without limitation, charges relating to the clean-up and restoration of the site. The Park shall refund to Lessee any portion of the security deposit not used.
5. Lessee agrees to provide for and be responsible for adequate security, fire and EMS, trash and parking services as approved by the Park Director during its rental period. Security is required for all events. Security must be provided by Flores Security unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Number of guards required is determined by Flores Security.
6. Designated parking will be determined in advance of your event and will be restricted to certain areas. Some events may require parking at the Hill Country Youth Exhibit Center at additional costs. Parking arrangements and costs at the Hill Country Youth Exhibit Center are the responsibility of the Park Lessee.
7. No pets are allowed on park grounds.